Monday, April 11, 2011

Mother Nature, I Will Fuck You In The Ass

I woke up this morning to a beautiful day and after two weeks of hot, hot, wonderful weather I decided that "Hey, I'm going to be fucking adventurous today and decide to wear Capri style pants with a tank top and a loose, light hoodie that will be perfect if it gets a bit breezy!" and I patted myself on the back with my awesome future thinking and decided to go to work.

Later that day Mother Nature decided to be a giant fucking VAGINA and decides she's going to shoot a blizzard out of her stupid, earthy vagina and ruin my whole plan of enjoying the sun and dressing to enjoy the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I once punched a baby kitten and then it died of cancer. The punch might have given it cancer. Comment or I'll punch you in the baby-maker.

 
Blog Design byApril Showers