Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Popcorn 2: The Return (Or The Popping, Because It's Funny.)

When people turn to me and are all "Dude, what is your inspiration behind your awesome films?" all I can turn to them and say is "Bitch, you are in my personal bubble and you better back that shit up." and then I slap them and eventually realize, later at home while I'm pooping or something, that they had actually asked me a question about inspiration.

The inspiration that I had for this is obvious. Popcorn. Because that's what my weekend was about. Popcorn. If this doesn't spell O S C A R, I don't know what does.

You can see the first Popcorn Movie here.



You can see the first Popcorn here and remember to check out my giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I once punched a baby kitten and then it died of cancer. The punch might have given it cancer. Comment or I'll punch you in the baby-maker.

 
Blog Design byApril Showers