Friday, January 4, 2013

A New Year, A New Dedication

You know what? It's a New Year and everyone is like "Oh, Let's make resolutions about things that will improve my life and give me money and happiness and make my less fat!" and I was totally all, Wow, that is a smart thing to do, I'm going to do that too!

But then I realized, fuck, that takes work. Like, so much work.

And then I watched Netflix for the hundredth time.

Then it dawned on me that I can totally make my Blog my resolution.

I'm going back to my regular posting schedule come hell or high water or multiple posts of internet cats.

But, you all want the Internet Cats, don't you?

Don't you?


1 comment:

  1. You should also make it your resolution to follow my blog. Being my stalker you probably follow it with the privacy setting on though, yeah? Thought so.

    ReplyDelete

I once punched a baby kitten and then it died of cancer. The punch might have given it cancer. Comment or I'll punch you in the baby-maker.

 
Blog Design byApril Showers