Monday, April 16, 2012

Just A Bunch Of Balls In My Mouth.

As much fun as I'm having in Film School, I don't think I was fully prepared for the fact that once I'm just doing school that's all I really get to do. It's been a weird experience being back at school full time instead of doing it part-time while working.

It's like, now my life revolves around my class schedule and I don't get to book vacations all willy-nilly and go where I like. It's all based on the school's vacation times. And you know what? This school don't really take no vacation.

Which sucks balls.

That's what my school schedule is like right now. I have to stand in line at a predetermined and always the same time and suck on some big ole sweaty balls and gargle them for a good solid three hours before I move onto the next pair of big ole sweaty balls.

And by the end of the day, my mouth is so dried out from all those balls and I think my teeth might have been flossed several dozen times but I'm satisfied with all that ball sucking.

I guess what I'm saying is that Film School, so far, is like having to suck an old guys balls but you fucking enjoy it so god damn much.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...maybe I will reconsider going to film school now...

    ReplyDelete

I once punched a baby kitten and then it died of cancer. The punch might have given it cancer. Comment or I'll punch you in the baby-maker.

 
Blog Design byApril Showers